A helpful reminder on how to bring samples into the cleanroom, move them between floors and, when necessary, bring samples out.
What is the procedure for un-bagging wafers?
- Bring in the samples contained in a plastic Ziploc bag.
- Wipe down the bag with isopropyl in the pre-gowning area to remove particles and contamination.
- Open the bag in the gowning room and take out your samples.
- Leave the bag in the gowning room bin. Please don’t bring it into the cleanroom.
- If you need to bring samples out, either use the vacuum bagger in the cleanroom, or bring your samples into the gowning room and use a bag from there.
How can we move photoresist coated samples between the upper and lower level cleanrooms?
We added opaque boxes near the MLA’s on Level 1 and Level 3 to help users shuttle wafers or samples between the two floors. This allows passing through the white-light areas, and avoids having to wrap boxes in aluminum foil. Please return the boxes after use.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.