The MIT community benefits from the engagement with MIT.nano Consortium Members in the following ways:
- Industry membership fees support use of MIT.nano facilities by the academic users and provide funds needed for the upkeep and rejuvenation of the MIT.nano toolset.
- Technical engagement with Member institution scientists and engineers provides a perspective on the real-world impact of MIT innovations.
- The Visiting Scientists from Member institutions can serve as research advisors to our students, providing unique technical perspectives.
- Access to tools, processes, and technologies of our Member institutions.
- Job opportunities for MIT students.
- Engagement with, and support of, MIT startups.